GDPR sets out the following rights:
- The right to access the personal information a company holds on you
- The right to have your personal information sent directly to yourself or another organisation
- The right to have inaccuracies corrected
- The right to object, including in relation to direct marketing
- The right to restrict the processing of information
- The right to have information erased
These rights come into effect on 25th May 2018.
We are required to collect certain personal data from owners, purchasers, landlords and tenants, such as copies of ID, PPS numbers and bank account information. We confirm this personal data is not shared with any third parties without your prior consent.
For landlords and tenants, we are required to pass your personal data to the Residential Tenancy board, utility companies and your contact details to tradesmen from time to time to carry out repairs ( again with your prior consent).
By signing a lease agreement, you are giving us your consent to pass on your personal information as indicated above ( for landlord whom we are signing the lease on your behalf the same applies) .
Once you are no longer our tenant or landlord, your personal data will be destroyed, whilst you are our tenant or landlord, your personal data will be kept in a locked secure container with access only for trained authorised staff of Chazey Properties Ltd.
The above also applies for property owners of developments and blocks where we are the managing agent.
For Data protection rights you may contact our designated protection office Marie Peters at our offices.